Christmas is upon us again- a time to be joyful, merry and panic-buy presents! If you’re finding it hard to buy gifts for the gadget fan in your life try our handy guide below. We’ve found the best gadgets to give as Christmas gifts this year.
- The Selfie Stick - The selfie craze isn’t going away any time soon, so if you know a selfie fan that just can’t resist posing in front of landscapes, tourist attractions or anywhere the mood strikes them, try the selfie stick. Perfect for getting the right angle and achieving that professional celeb-worthy selfie, the selfie stick comes in all sorts of colours and designs to suit any taste - even pink and glittery! You’ll be seeing a lot more of your friend or family member with this gift!
- The GoPro Hero4 - The ideal gift for a friend that likes to record videos on their mobile but can never get the camera angle right- it should be held horizontally- is the GroPro Hero4. The latest offering from GoPro, the Hero4 has a range of features that allow users create professional looking videos and photos whilst on the move. Including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the Hero4 is the best camera for easily capturing your adventures and instantly uploading them to the internet.
- The Smartwatch - A recent development in the wearable tech market, smartwatches are set to be big this Christmas with designs available from Sony and Samsung (plus many more). Smartwatches are a brilliant way of receiving information from your phone direct to your wrist, such as text messages and email alerts. There are also a variety of apps that can be used on smartwatches including social networking apps, fitness trackers and note taking apps.
- The Supertooth D4 - A portable speaker with bite, the Supertooth D4 is an extremely lightweight, Bluetooth speaker designed to be used on the go. Fully wireless and with a battery life of up to 12 hours, the D4 is great for music lovers and even has an NFC feature for instant pairing to mobile devices.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 - With recent issues over data protection and cloud storage, the Kingston DataTraveler USB is the perfect present for those who prefer to store their images, videos and other mobile data on an alternative to the cloud. Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB the micro USB allows users to quickly transfer data without having to connect to a PC.
- SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Controller. For the mobile gamer this is the must-have gift of the year. The wireless, console-style controller works with any controller enabled game on the Apple app store and has a battery life of up to ten hours when fully charged. The SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Controller is currently only compatible with devices using iOS7.
What are you hoping to find in your Christmas stocking this year? Tweet us @rowinsurance