Home Emergency Cover

Insurance you hope you'll never need but will be relieved that you have!

We cover those 'OH DUCK' moments

When emergency strikes you'll be pleased your home is covered. Our comprehensive home emergency insurance is there to support you in your time of need, in a wide variety of situations. Be prepared so you're not left a sitting duck.

  • Collection / Return 24 Hour Emergency Claims
  • Pound £5,000 Cover

    £2,500 per individual claim

  • Infinity Claim Multiple Times
  • Spanner Parts and Labour Included
  • Pound No Admin or Call Out Fees
  • Blue tickBurst Pipes & Leaks
  • Blue tickPlumbing & Drainage
  • Blue tickLost Keys & Home Security
  • Blue tickPest Control
  • Blue tickElectrical Supply
  • Blue tickWater Supply
  • Blue tickGas Supply
  • Blue tickBoiler Cover








Don't be a sitting duck

At Row.co.uk we offer affordable house emergency cover for both homeowners and landlords, which is worth every penny. We can protect you against basic home failures and utilise a nationwide network of rapid-response repair engineers to save the day. On top of this, we'll provide you overnight accommodation up to £500 if your home becomes uninhabitable. For protection starting at £5.07 a month is there really much more you could want?

  • White tick24 Hour Emergency Line
  • White tickNo Hidden Charges
  • White tickClaim Multiple Times
  • White tickNationwide Coverage
  • White tick14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Star icon

Insurance Choice Awards winner and finalist in 2016 & 2017

Heart icon

Our customers love us
4.73 rating on Google

Shield icon

We've insured over 200,000 gadgets & appliances

Duck icon

Our call centre & support team are all in the UK

Why choose us for your Home Emergency Cover

Why Insure

Damage to your roof or windows? Infestation of wasps, hornets, mice or rats? No problem, this is our specialty. No one wants to deal with the bother of sorting out home repairs, do they? Everything is so big, bulky, messy and inevitably expensive to fix. That's why it's important to get your house covered for life's annoying emergencies. With our home emergency cover and extensive experience in home repairs you'll be in great shape when you insure with us.

Show more

How Much

Our home emergency cover starts from just £5.07 a month; not a lot to give you peace of mind is it? We have worked hard to ensure you get incredible prices, which covers call-outs, parts and labour up to your selected limit.

Go back

Why Us

Amazing Customer Care: AHHH! Your water pipes just burst and are leaking throughout your kitchen. Have no fear; customers say we're superb, as do all our online reviews! We have a 24/7 call centre based in the UK to solve your emergency and dispatch a certified engineer to you in no time at all.

Browse our terms, check out our prices, see our reviews (just Google us!) and you'll see that we cannot be beaten.

Show more

One of The UK's Largest Repair Networks: When it comes to home repairs, we're like ducks in water! We've been doing this many years and have contracts with network, manufacturer and manufacturer-approved engineers right across the UK.

Go back

How To Claim

Claims in a Flash!

For us to make a quick decision on your home emergency claim just call our free 24 hour emergency claim line: 01384 884080. We make everything super easy in your time of need.

Rubber duck
Gold stars
ME £60


Gold stars


Featured Products

Mobile Phone

Small mobile


Small tablet


Small watch


Washing machine

Popular products