Defaqto rating

Landlord Home Emergency Cover

When emergency strikes at your property we'll be there to put things right.

Insurance Choice Awards Winner
Insurance Choice Awards Winner
Google review

Rating 4.71

We cover those 'OH DUCK' moments

Insure your rental property against system failure and breakdowns with our affordable landlord home emergency insurance. You can choose from three levels of comprehensive protection, covering a variety of things to keep your tenants happy and safe.

  • Blue tickCentral Heating
  • Blue tickBurst Pipes & Leaks
  • Blue tickBlocked Drains
  • Blue tickVermin Infestation
  • Blue tickRoofing & Guttering
  • Blue tickSecurity & Glazing
  • Blue tickInoperable Loos
  • Blue tickElectricity Supply
  • Blue tickInhabitable Accommodation Cover
Coming Soon Get a quote here








Don't be a sitting duck

We provide quality boiler cover for landlords, keeping rented flats and houses working. can protect you against various breakdowns and send our trusted rapid-response engineers to your rescue. For landlord home emergency cover starting at just £74.99 a year our insurance is something you shouldn't be without!

  • White tick24 Hour Emergency Line
  • White tickNo Excess Fees
  • White tickUp To 5 Claims Per Year
  • White tickNo Call Out Charges
  • White tick14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Coming Soon Get a quote here
Star icon

We were a What Mobile awards finalist

Heart icon

Our customers love us
4.71 rating on Google

Shield icon

We've insured over 100,000 gadgets & appliances

Duck icon

Our call centre & support team are all in the UK

Why choose us for your Landlord Home Emergency Cover

Why Insure

Damage to your rental property's roof, down-piping or guttering? Do your tenants have an infestation of hornets, ants or rats? No problem, this is our specialty. No one wants to deal with the bother of sorting out property repairs or vital system replacements, do they? Everything is so large, bulky, messy and inevitably expensive to fix or replace. That's why it's important to get your property's covered for those annoying problems. With our emergency landlord insurance and experience in property repairs you can rest knowing everything is in good hands.

Show more

How Much

Our landlord home emergency cover (underwritten by Allianz Global Assistance) starts from just £74.99 a year; not a lot to give you and your tenants peace of mind is it? We have worked hard to ensure you get incredible prices, especially when you think most plumbers and repairers charge £60 - £90 in call-out fees alone!

Go back

Why Us

Amazing Customer Care: SPLASH! Your guttering just snapped and water has gone everywhere. You need to act fast to prevent water damage to your rental property and stop the tenants complaining! Have no fear; customers say we're fantastic, as do all our online reviews which rate us 5 stars! Our team is based in sunny Bournemouth on the South Coast so you'll always deal with someone happy from the UK.

Show more

Browse our terms, check out our prices, see our reviews (just Google us!) and you'll see that we cannot be beaten. We even won in the 2016 Insurance Choice Awards! Not trying to boast but... we're the best.

One of The UK's Largest Repair Networks: When it comes to rental property repairs, we're like ducks in water! We've been doing this many years and have contracts with network, manufacturer and manufacturer-approved engineers right across the UK. Landlords consider us more of a business partner than a supplier.

Go back

How To Claim

Snappy Claims Process!

For us to make a fast decision on your landlord home emergency claim just call our dedicated free 24 hour emergency claim line. We make everything effortless in your time of need.

Rubber duck
Gold stars
ME £60


Gold stars


Featured Products

Mobile Phone

Small mobile


Small tablet


Small watch


Washing machine

Popular products