When it comes to looking after your new mobile phone, it is often pushed to the back of our priority list but it shouldn’t be, as we know all too well; being without a phone is an absolute nightmare! Here’s our advice:
• Pesky Pocket: After the recent iPhone 6 Plus bending hype, it’s best not to keep our new phone in your back pocket. Not only could your phone get damaged but it also makes is easily accessible to thieves. It’s just not worth it; keep it in a zipped pocket.
• Butter Fingers: The most important mobile phone accessory is your case, your new phone may look beautiful and shiny now but it won’t stay that way if you don’t protect it. Invest in a hardwearing case and keep your phone in one piece.
• Claw Protection: Second to buying a case is a clear screen protector, it’s the perfect investment if you enjoy using a scratch free screen.
• Refreshed & Revitalised: Most phones these days are just like computers, they can run a little slow sometimes. So remember to get into the habit of restarting now and again to keep it running on top form.
• Secure Your Data: It may be tedious to keep inputting a password each time you want to look at your phone but it is certainly worth it to keep your data safe.
• Find My Phone: The first thing people do when they get a new phone is begin downloading their favourite apps, but wait, pop your sensible head on and download a security app like Find My iPhone / Find My Phone, so if your phone is ever stolen or lost you have a chance of finding it.
• Protect Don’t Neglect: Getting your phone insured may seem like a boring chore but you never know what is around the corner and it really is worth it. The small monthly cost will give you piece of mind and protection for your phone.
Here at Row.co.uk, we provide coverage against accidental damage and breakdown, screen and liquid damage, theft, loss and unauthorised calls, cracked screens and worldwide cover. So take that ultimate step is looking after your new phone and get a quote today.