We’re one of the fastest growing UK mobile phone insurance companies. Read to the end of the post to find out why you should insure your gadget(s) with us.
You can protect your mobile phone and/or gadget(s) with us from as little as £1.49. We provide coverage against accidental damage and breakdown, screen and liquid damage, theft, loss and unauthorised calls, cracked screens and worldwide cover. We know how valuable your gadgets are to you – which is why our insurance offers the greatest cover for the smallest price. You can access a top quality UK service with multiple claims permitted each year.
We’ve insured over 65,000 people and our UK Support Team is located in sunny Bournemouth. We’re a young, fun and dynamic team – ready to help you!
What makes us different? Why do we stand out? Why should you choose us?
• Worldwide cover – for phone protection and peace of mind, wherever your travels take you.
• Make more than one claim – we allow you to make up to 3 claims per year because we know how often accidents can happen!
• Fast claims – we aim for a 48hr turnaround. We know how terrifying it can be to separated from your phone…
• Payments made easy – choose annual or monthly payments to suit your pocket.
• Receive up to 20% off – if you protect all of your gadgets, you can get a 20% discount when you sign up to an annual payment with 4 or more devices.
75% of customers on reviews.co.uk
give us a 5 star review. Reviews in the last fortnight, include:
• “Very easy and quick use!” – Edgars.
• “Quick and easy to sort out. Excellent cover at very good cost.” – Michael.
• “One of the most reasonable mobile insurance companies on the market. The website is very user-friendly and on the two occasions that I have had to speak to someone in customer services, they have been very helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend to all.” – Deborah.
• “The process was very quick and painless. The policy is great value.” – Emma.
• “Simple, concise website with clear instructions on how to insure, what’s covered and a good value premium.” – Christopher.